Sunday, May 24, 2009

24/05/09..PROMISE

I promise 
to be your warm spot to cuddle up to
when you feel cold

I promise
to be your soft place to land if you
should fall

I promise
to be the first
one to say I am sorry
(even if I was right)

I promise
to be there for
you in all of your times of
joy and sorrow

I promise
to support you no
matter what your
decision (even if I don't agree )

I promise
to make a
new memory with you each
and every day

I promise
to put you in the first place
of my heart

I promise
to love you without change forever

3 comments:

  1. so sweet~ =]]]]
    tikus also know how to say sweet things XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq~~
    wat tikus!!!!even is tikus oso knw romantic de..ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya ya ya~
    before this i wont believe tikus can say sweet things.
    but now i will believe it because of you=]]]

    ReplyDelete