Today is the day which all of us are waiting for..
It is our school 1st graduation day 2009

All of use get 2 dress up in non-uniforms..some of us wear OL style, baju kurung, baju kebaya, and so forth..
ME& LILIAN
ALL OF US WITH OUR ENGLISH TEACHER
ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FREINDS
Afatin,eshween & I
Li jing..me & Eshween
My friends & I (i)
My friends & I(ii)
After everything..the event ends at around 9.30 a.m...then me n my friends went out the school n go home..i have 2 go home 2 pack my cloth cause i'm spending my second night up there in gotong jaya with my dad..:) Today's weather is much more colder thn the 1st night i had spend up there with my parents..
ME& LILIAN
ALL OF US WITH OUR ENGLISH TEACHER
ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FREINDS
Afatin,eshween & I
Li jing..me & Eshween
My friends & I (i)
My friends & I(ii)After everything..the event ends at around 9.30 a.m...then me n my friends went out the school n go home..i have 2 go home 2 pack my cloth cause i'm spending my second night up there in gotong jaya with my dad..:) Today's weather is much more colder thn the 1st night i had spend up there with my parents..


No comments:
Post a Comment